Sunday 21 November 2010

Street Trend: Fur Trim

I have been dying for a pair of boots with a fur trim for aaaages! I had my eye on a lovely pair from Urban Outfitters but by the time i had got round to the store all the black ones had been sold out and only a sand colour in size 8 was left. I then rushed home to try and get them online, where again they were sold out. So disappointed I scoured the internet determind to find a similar pair, typing into google as many different adjectives as i could.
Boot with Fur trim
Ankle Boot with Fur Trim 
Flat Ankle Boot with Fur Trim
Black Flat Ankle Boot with Fur Trim
Black Flat Ankle Boot with Fur Trim in Size 6
Eventually I found a pair on Amazon, in a Store called My 1st Wish - Shoes and Accessories. For £31.99 they were slightly cheaper then the Urban Outfitter pair and... I had to get them straight away!!
I love them they are so comfy and in rainy, cold Manchester they are a good substitute for a pair of Ugg Boots. I now need the Aviator jacket i have been lusting after in Miss Selfridge but as its £50 i may need to  wait until my first pay cheque from Next.



Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...