Wednesday 8 February 2012

Camine Beauty Box


After much consideration I have finally decided that the Carmine Beauty Box is for me.
After comparing the FeelUnique Box, GlossyBox and SheSaidBeauty Box and looking through so many other blogs and reviews I just thought that it was the box that supplies the most products I would use and the samples are all of a decent size.

At the moment they are giving a £5 discount when you sign up (Another persuading factor) and I cannot wait for it to come. I chose to receive the January box as my first instead of the February as the goodies inside look brilliant.
This month comes with some Eldore False Eyelashes


Korres Wild Rose-24 hour moisturiser 


Balance Me Radiance Face Oil


Westlab Himalayan Pink Salt

and the Eyeko Fat Eye stick

If you decide to also sign up to the Carmine Box i would appreciate it if you could join through my link to help me gain points towards a free box.


Do you have any subscriptions to any Beauty Boxes?
Have you used any of the products from this months box??
Would love to hear from you


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...