Wednesday 13 February 2013

NARS Orgasm Blusher







Pardon the photo of me at the bottom. I wanted to show the lovely glow the blusher gives as well as a bit of colour, however today was a no make up day so the blusher is the only product on my face.

NARS has always been a brand that I wanted to try out, I had always thought of it as a super luxury brand and had just assumed it would be really expensive but I was pleasantly surprised. For christmas my boyfriend said I could pick out a few of my own christmas presents so I thought it would be a great opportunity to try out the Cult Classic Orgasm Blusher. I was amazed at how reasonable their prices are. At £21.50 for their blushers I think I can feel a new obsession starting.

The blusher is really pigmented so only a tiny bit is needed so it should last me a long time. It has a highlighter blended in so it gives your cheeks a subtle glow. Its perfect for the day as alone it gives a lovely 'English rose' tint and in the evening worn with some contouring bronzer it will really make your cheeks look amazing.

I love the iconic packaging and is by far the best out of all my make up for storing. I would highly recommend this blusher to anyone, no matter what skin tone as it is simply gorgeous.
I can't wait to try some more NARS products, I was thinking the Laguna Bronzer...What do you think?

Let me know your recommendations...


Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram




2 comments:

  1. Laguna is a must have! I need to get my hands on some more NARS blushes but at £21.50 a pop I can't justify it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful- I could never afford an obsession with these! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...