Monday 18 February 2013

Casetagram

I had seen a few blog posts about the Casetagram iPhone cases and fell in love. I was desperate to make my own and was very excited when they released a discount code for Christmas.
Usually they are $40 (roughly £25) with free postage to the UK. You can sign up to their newsletter or keep popping onto their website as they often have discounts or other offers running to get a little money off.
To start you log in with your Instagram details, choose the type of case you like (they also do other phones and iPad cases) next choose the layout you like and then the fun begins picking which images go where on your new case. I chose a mixture of holidays and special occasions for mine.
The pictures are of great quality and I have had no problems at all with it.
If you have any questions pop them in the comment box or tweet me (@whatlaurenwore)





Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this it's too cute! Looks really good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...