Monday 24 September 2012

Pool Party

This Topshop Nail Varnish was a little bit of an impulse purchase while in the queue. I just thought the colour was cute and picked it up. I didnt even look at the name or anything just grabbed it....This could be a problem?! It's called Pool Party and I love how bright the colour is. When I saw the name I was thinking 'Yay Lily Pebbles loves this colour' She is a HUGE nail varnish fan so I knew it was going to be good. I have had so many compliments on this colour, I even had a lady ask if she could buy the bottle from me? I really like that it is almost exactly the same colour as Tiffany Boxes. I might go as far to say Topshop Nail Varnishes are my favourite. I love the packaging, the brush, the formula goes on so well and they have such a great selection of colours.


What do you think of Topshop Nail Varnishes? Do you like this colour?? Let me Know :)

Follow on Blog Lovin' // Follow on Twitter // Follow on Facebook // Follow on Instagram


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shade - I love the variety of colours Topshop does :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, love topshop make up generally :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still yet to try any Topshop polishes simply because I have similar shades in other brands. I've heard so many good things about them though! This colour looks lovely - I love the Tiffany colour anyway :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice colour! I love Topshop nail varnish!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments I love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...